14 October 2009

another girl

another sleepless night, I found another girl who suffered from the same pain like I do.
I couldn't agree more with what she wrote in her blog.
"I think I can never understand him. He always mysterised himself." she said.
I used to think the same way, somehow I started to see you clearly little by little.

unlike what you said about yourself, you actually are a person with jealousy and suspicion.
but you are just too proud to admit that.
most people have their burden from their family, their past.
but you just don't know how to let it go and learn to trust again.
you are so afraid of getting hurt, but that doesn't give you the right to hurt other people, including me.

I never want to hate those I used to love/like, even though they hurt me once.
I know I said we better be friends, but when I can truly see you just as a friend?

No comments: